ARAB SUPPLIER FABRICATION AND RETAIL SDN. BHD.
|Business Type:||Manufacturer, Trading Company, Distributor/Wholesaler|
|Number Of Employees:||11 - 50 People|
|Total Revenue:||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million|
|Average Lead Time:||1 Day(s)|
About Us Arab Supplier Fabrication & Retail Sdn Bhd (ASFAR Holding) 895397-K under the Malaysian Palm Oil Board (MP...
Arab Supplier Fabrication & Retail Sdn Bhd (ASFAR Holding) 895397-K under the Malaysian Palm Oil Board (MPOB) No: 560139113000, has grown into Export & Import in the fields of agricultural projects, foodstuff supplies, industrial supplies, and logistical, chartering services throughout the world.
With over 20 years of experience. The culture of our company has been built around the qualities of the markets in which we work. We respect both of the significance of what we do and of the individual needs and qualities of our customers and suppliers. We believe that success in commodities trading comes through genuine long-term commitment to all elements in the production and trading process. This commitment involves the long-term ownership and operation of key physical assets such as factories, and storage & logistics facilities, and long-term support of the communities in which we operate.
We believe in the importance of responding to market needs rather than trying to shape them. The ability to do so rests on the strength of the partnerships that we build and the passionate interest that each trader takes in his or her area of expertise.
ASFAR's approach is to respond quickly and precisely to the opportunities that arise through shortage or surplus, often by releasing the reserves of a commodity that we have in storage or in our suppliers storage or diverting those in transit. Private ownership enables us to make rapid decisions as well as to take long-term views on new markets and opportunities.Supporting our customers and suppliers often means providing services beyond our core business of sourcing and supplying commodities.
- Aspire to operate a world-class organization with diversified, short to long-term
plans that yield reasonable remuneration on our investments while serving the
- To performed to our highest standards of reliability, integrity and honesty to serve
- Customer service and performance is our edge.
- To become one of the top exporter for Palm Oil and Diaper Business around the
- We are principled, holding ourselves to the highest standards of conduct.
- We are a company with a purpose and we play a core role in commodities supply
in the markets that we serve.
- We are adaptive and optimistic, an organization with continued energy and
confidence, that is ready to meet global challenges.
- Our company practice values:
- To pioneer in providing innovative supply solutions to our worldwide customers.
- To execute high agricultural projects worldwide.
- To develop and promote the highest standards of ethical conduct in all our
business dealings, trading and relationships.
- To support and maintained relationship between customer and us.
- To develop solid loyalty with all our customers and business partners.
"..Your inquiries, Our responsibilities, Satisfaction Achieved.."
South Asia : 7.69%
Southern Europe : 7.69%
Factory Size : 3,000-5,000 square meters
No. of Production Lines : 4
No. of R&D Staff : 5 - 10 People
Email to this supplier